Friday, November 9, 2007

It's working

Just a quick update on the 'cry-it-out' method... It's working! So far we have only had one set back- I had to hold Landen until he fell asleep for his afternoon nap because I figured that after crying for an hour straight with no end in sight it would be better for us both! However, they only took 15 minutes to fall asleep when I put them down at 8:00 and they stayed asleep through the ENTIRE night!!!! It was the same for their morning nap... 15 minutes and they were zonked (s/p?)!
Needless to say I feel a slight renewal of my sanity. And for those of you that I have talked to most recently, good news, Adam is coming home early tonight!

1 comment:

Danell said...

I'm so glad you are getting some sleep - and that they are too. We had to do the cry it out with Emma. I have no regrets!!! But it is hard. You're a patient mommy. :)

Preston, Landen and Jordan

Preston, Landen and Jordan