Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life Renewed!

So Adam and I got away for a weekend and thank goodness for it!! We went to San Diego for two nights. We stayed downtown in the GasLamp district. It was a really neat place to stay. We got hour long full body massages... and let me just say- HEAVEN!!! We layed out on the beach and went out to a fancy dinner. We got to go to bed and wake up whenever we wanted. We spent an entire day at Sea World without having to push strollers around! Finally for me the cherry on top was I got to fly first class both ways for the first time ever! There really isn't anything super special about it, but it is a lot quieter at the front of the plane and they treat you a little better.
I have to say though, coming home to my beautiful boys felt really really good too. And it seems like I have gotten a new appreciation for them and am not hating all the day to day work that was becoming the monotony called life!

1 comment:

Danell said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad it was a fun trip for you. Much deserved!

Preston, Landen and Jordan

Preston, Landen and Jordan