Monday, May 12, 2008

A few thoughts on Mother's Day

So wow... this year is almost half way over and Adam and I have been married for almost 4 years! In retrospect a lot has happened to the Cole family since its conseption, but I wouldn't change a thing. Landen and Jordan have really grown up since their 1st birthday. They can walk, they are trying to say words like waffle, cup, bed, dog, and of course they say momma and dadda! Preston loves his trains. Anyone with a boy over the age of two is probably as sick as I am of hearing the phrase "I wanna watch Thomas, Momma, wanna watch Thomas right now, PLEEEASSSSSE!" As if the please helps to cancle out the demand they just made! Oh, two year olds! I love it though, he seems like he learns something new everyday. I think as grown ups we take for granted all the amazing things in our world, so it's nice to have a couple of little guys to help remind me!
Anyways, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm so grateful to be a mom, and I'm so grateful for a mom who taught me everything I know, and as for those things she can't help with, she gives me the confidence I need to get through any obstacle that may face our family. So to all my fellow mothers out there, and those who are yet to be, believe in yourself, be proud of yourself, and as Sarah said to me on the phone on Mother's day (because my kids are too young to say it themsleves) "Thank you, your a great Mom!"

No comments:

Preston, Landen and Jordan

Preston, Landen and Jordan