Thursday, April 9, 2009

I need help

So I keep reading all these other people's blogs with these cute layouts and backgrounds, and I can't figure out how to make mine cute. I did it once, and was really proud of myself, but then I somehow erased what I did and have never been able to recreate it... ugh!
So my lame technologically challenged brain is now pleading for some direction. If anyone can tell me what to do or refer me to a website that breaks it down in lay-man's terms it would be much appreciated!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I figured something out, but I don't know if I like it... I'm still open to any suggestions.

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

i use cutestblogontheblock.com where your current one is from... pyzam.com also has some blogger layouts i believe :)

Preston, Landen and Jordan

Preston, Landen and Jordan