Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Preggo?

So those of you who read this and are not on Facebook and I haven't talked to you in the last 3 weeks.... I am pregnant! We are due November 1st, and best of all it is just one baby. So to all you people who said I would have triplets next, I say to you "HA HA HA HA HA!"
We are really excited and according to Adam this is our last pregnancy. On most days when the morning sickness starts when I wake up and ends when I fall asleep I am more then happy to agree... but we'll see! None the less this is a special time for our family and I can't wait to share all the fun times that will be involved!

3 comments:

Trista said...

Congrats! Good thing I tuned into your blog so I could find out the great news! Charity is expecting too, but I'm not sure when she's due.

Briann said...

That's awesome, congrats!!!

Jeremy & Amy Olson said...

Congratulations! I know I'm a little late, but how exciting.

Preston, Landen and Jordan

Preston, Landen and Jordan