Tuesday, February 12, 2008

5 reasons why I am done nursing...

The top five reasons I'm stopping nursing on March 2nd (or there abouts)! This is just a disclaimer, if your afraid of the word Boob, stop reading now.

5. I'm losing weight that I don't have to lose. I can't eat enough to retain any calories, and trust me, I eat ALL DAY LONG!

4. When you have two babies sleeping at your boobs, how do you carry them to their cribs and put them down without waking them up????

3. Preston knows that when I'm nursing the babies he can do whatever he wants, and he does.

2. If you don't count the 4 month break between nursing Preston and starting with Landen and Jordan, and then double the 1 year that it has been with them (because double the babies, double the time), I have been nursing for almost 3 years.

and the #1 reason to stop breastfeeding: TEETH!!!!!!!!!! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH!!!!!!!! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH!!!!!!!!!! Once they get those things they can chew their food, not my breast!

2 comments:

Danell said...

Oh my! 3 years- you are a trooper Alyssa!

Anonymous said...

Hillarious!!! I can't believe you are still nursing twins. You should get an award or something. Aren't they going to be one soon anyway. Wow, I am impressed that you nursed twins that long. Job well done lady!

Preston, Landen and Jordan

Preston, Landen and Jordan